The latest videos to go live at campionwillcocks.co.uk – presented by senior leaders – cover the state of the market, changing demand and how our business has developed to meet client requirements.
The five short clips cover:
- Why organisations come back to us time after time: Richard Clifford, Managing Director
- How demand is driving our consulting business: Gordon Kilpatrick, Managing Partner, CW Consulting
- Rising demand for interim managers: Dan Whitley, Senior Client Director, CW Interim Management
- Financial crime and anti money laundering: Charlie Lazenby, Managing Partner, CW Managed Services
- The evolution of our business as we approach a half-century: Mark Campion, Executive Chairman
‘Passionate about understand our clients’ needs and delivering against them’
“Our business has evolved greatly in the last five decades,” says Mark Campion. “What has remained consistent is that our development is led by a genuine fascination and obsession about what our clients really need and delivering against those requirements.” Today, Campion Willcocks is acknowledged as a market-leading specialist supporting UK and global financial services organisations.
“I’m delighted to launch these video clips, which provide a brief introduction to who we are and what we do,” says Richard Clifford, Managing Director. “Our mission is to help clients shape and deliver their strategic agendas, meet the challenges they face today and ensure they have the capability and skills to address tomorrow’s requirements. It comes down to listening to our clients and understanding which of our services is best positioned to support their specific needs, whether they are looking for access to exceptional talent quickly through our executive search and interim management offerings, or for us to provide thought leadership or delivery expertise through our consulting and managed services offerings.”
You can watch the video clips at www.campionwillcocks.co.uk